Many people are less concerned about the health of their eyes. But, it is important to take care of eyes, because about 80 percent of our routine activities are done with the help of eyesight. Moreover, eye vision dulls as we age due to several faulty habits. For example, years of poor dieting and, straining eyes are two of the several factors that can contribute to getting poorer eyesight. However, it is a fact that a large portion of the population is using artificial lenses to aid their poor vision. Nevertheless, artificial lenses can certainly correct vision but, on temporary basis only. Nonetheless, there are several natural methods to cure weak eyesight. And, they are getting immensely popular because of their effectiveness in correcting vision problems on permanent basis. So, some of the tips that can be incorporated into lifestyle, habit, and diet to cure weak eyesight naturally are mentioned below.
1. Eating fruits that are rich in antioxidants are very useful in treating poor vision naturally, for example blueberries, and strawberries. Moreover, fruits rich in antioxidants also help to prevent development of age related macular degeneration which is one the leading cause for vision problems.
2. Bilberrries or European berries are very beneficial for correcting vision problems. Moreover, they are rich in antioxidants as well as anthocynosides which may help to cure weak eyesight.
3. Green vegetables are not only important to stay fit and healthy but also to resolve vision problems. In particular, eating spinach is highly beneficial, because it contains lutein which can prevent macular degeneration and cataracts.
4. Red onions can help to cure weak eyesight. Moreover, it contains quercetin which is useful in restoring health of eyes.
5. Blinking is suggested by many experts for preventing vision problems. Moreover, blinking moisturizes the eyes, and clears pollutants to protect eyes.
6. Exercising is also essential for avoiding vision problems. Moreover, walking for 30 minutes in the morning on regular basis would help to prevent vision problems. Furthermore, physical activities help natural lenses of eyes to work properly.
Additionally, it is essential to eat healthy diet in order to cure weak eyesight. Moreover, eating fish is considered to be very helpful in preventing poor vision, because it contains vitamin A and vitamin D which are needed by the body in producing protective pigments in the eye. Furthermore, one of the biggest facts behind vision problem in today's world is prolonged hours on television or computer screens. Nevertheless, adjusting computer screen to proper viewing distance which is 20 to 24 inches and correcting viewing angle up to 10 to 20 degrees from mid-screen to top of the screen is very essential to avoid poor vision.
In conclusion, the tips and suggestions mentioned above can help to cure weak eyesight. In addition, they could at least bring your eyes to healthy state which is extremely essential to prevent serious eye problems, such as cataracts. However, healthy lifestyle and nutritious eating habits highly affect the eyes which may prevent you from experiencing vision problems.